Hey all...I know I've been flapping my gums about Notre Dame football (sad ending to our good season), and discussing things like the Playstation 3 vs. the XBox360, but I think the time has come to update everyone on a serious piece of info...
THE ARDY VANSTARR ADVENTURES.
We haven't heard me make too many mentions of it recently, because there were setbacks aplenty, and there may still be again, but the truth behind the series is that IT IS COMING. JK and I want to launch it before the end of January because we've been taking our time with it, he's been re-drawing pages that I thought looked great, and we'll be getting it all re-lettered and ready to rock. Truth be told, I am uber excited about this story finally seeing the light of day, at least the first story, and we'll be bringing it to you on what we hope will be a Tuesday/Thursday update schedule...at least at the beginning.
One thing I don't think we'll be able to deliver is full color, but a lot of good online comics maintain their highquality standards even without being in color (look at everythingjake.com as a great example, and a good plug for my boy Mike Rosenzweig).
I say we want to get it running by the end of the month because we both have dayjobs, we both have a lot on our plates, but overall, we want to deliver the goods, baby...
No promises, just a firm belief we'll be able to hit the launch window, so we can get this bacon to start frying.
Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
No comments:
Post a Comment