UPDATE to www.robpotchak.com... as of this very minute, the website is UP AND RUNNING, and if you have Firefox, it looks good...however, if you have IE, you still need to scroll to the right to see it...because of this, I'm going to say that FIREFOX is a MUCH BETTER web browser, and if you haven't tried it already, check out firefox.com since it truly is the better of the browsers (and only takes minutes to install).
Other news...expect Shawn Michaels to lobby a victory at the Royal Rumble...this MAY mean that he faces UMAGA as the world champ at Wrestlemania (BOO that "main event"), or the Undertaker, so that he can strictly go into WM against Batista for the championship, since it is almost guaranteed that Kennedy does not win.
also, Christy bought me the first season of Prison Break, and YES, I already know they aren't in prison anymore...BUT, its the first season I'm watching at this moment, and though its pretty predictable, it is pretty good...definitely better than Brett Ratner's OTHER project (cough...X-Men III, BOO), but not as good as 24 or HOUSE. However, I must say that similar to how their sister network hooked me with the SHIELD, RESCUE ME and NIP/TUCK... as well as enjoying THIEF, Fox is really ramping up their suspense thrillers...good for them!
finally, information about something those that HAVE checked out robpotchak.com have probably seen already...a logo for something called comicartjam.com... This is my answer to something JK (*******) has been trying to get me to do for about a year, now...joining a art club with critiquing art space...funny thing is, though, that I've decided I'm not just going to join one... I'm going to start one. I'm currently looking into bulletin boards with EASY pasting of art, and will be looking to post this bad boy soon...so yes, there's new stuff coming from me. I just completed a piece of THE PUNISHER, a couple SPIDER-MAN pieces and a little more.
Ooh, one more tidbit about ardyvanstarr.com... I currently believe as the chapters end, JK and I will be utilizing full color chapter covers...now I haven't really discussed it with him, but I like toying with coloring and all, so I think this is something that we'll get more into as we go along. Now, unfortunately these will take up one day's worth of updates, but it'll be more complete art, since it'll be colored...more on this after JK and I have discussed it fully...and if I start referring to JK as Junior Bruce, its because that's his only art alias, so please forgive for that if I forget to mention it.
No comments:
Post a Comment