JK has recently been hit with a set of the DAY JOB BLUES, meaning lots of overtime, lot less sleep, and next to no time to draw. This IS putting a damper in the art production of TAVA, but I wanted to let everyone know that he'll be working on a build for the webpage this weekend, so hopefully, though initially the design will be very basic, we're hoping that we get it running with oriignal content soon, and then the comic shortly thereafter.
Right now, if you go to ardyvanstarr.com or vanstarr.com you'll be linked to an even more basic site for KEENSPOT's basis, but the sites are online...we again will have stuff popping up soon.
Keep the faith, true believers...we WILL have original content soon.
Any other Wrestling fan realized there is NO reason to watch WWE product anymore? Yeah, me too...bored with it...and that's fine, but I really wish they'd move TNA to two hours on Thursday...its finally getting some momentum.
In today's football games, I'll take the Colts and the Saints...why? Because I think they are the better teams. If the Saints get out to a 14 point lead, the Bears are done...if the game's close, it could go either way...but I'll take the Saints in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment