Y'know what's funny when it comes to Wrestlemania? When HHH went down with an injury, a buddy of mine, Tino, called me, and asked what I thought they should do, since the DX angle was pretty much toast...this was my response...
"Shawn Michaels should go after John Cena and the World Title..."
"Randy Orton and Edge should have the standard 'top heel' feud by one being jealous of the other and constantly trying to one up each other."
"Shawn Michaels should win the Royal Rumble, or get the RAW World Title Match"
Scary thing is...right on ALL Accounts.
I don't want everyone to think I'm making this up, this is what I said 24 hours after I heard of Triple H (HHH, Hunter Hearst Helmsley etc) injury to his quad that was going to keep him out of action for months...
EVERY piece of that is true...
Then, I get asked "who's going to win the superbowl?" Kno wwhat my response is? How about this...
"Here's a better one...First play from scrimage is a pass to Dallas Clark. Second play is a run from Addai...third is a dropped pass to Marvin Harrison...three plays later (at most) they are in the endzone to Reggie Wayne...and the first commercial will be BUD LIGHT."
Now in one instance...Ask Tino. I'll give you his number. In the second instance, ask my co-worker Drew, who asked me the night before. I also said I'd take the Colts by NINE...not the 7 they were favored by, but I said they wouldn't be at the 48.5 over/under.
Weird, huh? This is NOT made up, and this is 100% the truth.
Why am I saying this? Because everyone goes through hot spots. My buddy Fubar just hit on a $5 scratcher ticket for $700. Crazy thing is, next week we are going to AC (Atlantic City) for two days of gambling. Why? we enjoy it.
Anyway, this isn't a news filled spot or anything, but I thought it'd be fun to let everyone know of my most recent psychic moments...isn't it weird?
No comments:
Post a Comment