Sunday, February 18, 2007

2-19-07: New art coming soon.

Today was the first day in a while I had been to my DEVIANTART.COM page, and well, I was not only surprised by the amount of people that had added pieces of my art to their favorites, but even a comment or two about some of the pieces. This kinda inspired me.

In the past 24 hours, I've done some sketches...one of Superman, and then one of a ninja turtle and one of Kratos from GOD OF WAR. I'm trying to incorporate some different feels to the art now, lots of sketching before putting in the finishing touch on the pieces.

I have always thought of myself as good with heads and faces, and my biggest struggles are with bodies and action sequences...hence why you don't see ME as the artist of a comic. I wish I had the talent of a Dave Lapham, or could even hack at the art side like Erik Larsen, but heck, one of these days I'll draw MY comic...that one that every artist has to set out to do...that end piece in their puzzle, so to speak.

I just figured I'd let everyone know that with that deviant art stuff, even though its old pieces on there currently, you can check it out at rpotchak.deviantart.com or one of these days I may even get around to adding a link...heh.

three days, three blogs, you guys should either be happy, or ready to tell me to shut up by this point.

No comments: