Or howsabout "Here I go again...here I go againnnnnnn...." Damn right, having the white snake blaring, waiting for Margaritaville and Roxanne to come on...In the age of Ipod (or Zune in my case) I have come to forget how EVERY time I went on a trip, I'd always here those two songs... Margaritaville and Roxanne...don't ask me why or how, but those two songs would always play at least once...and now, due to burning CDs and mp3 players taking up all the playtime, I had to place these two songs on here to make sure, that purely and randomly, that they MAY play, or they MAY NOT, but at least I'm giving myself the chance to hear both in this digitally created playpen.
So today is also my dog, LANDIS's birthday...She was born on 2-22-02, so I took that as a kind of sign or something...she's staying with grandma til the weekend so I can go about my three day vacation.
Speaking of which, Atlantic City tomorrow...whoooo! My wife is gracious enough to let me spend my winnings of Bodog and my winning of the SCARFACE contest at work (roughly $500 in winnings) this weekend as Fubar and I go for our semi-annual Atlantic City Excursion. We say we do it to NOT LOSE OUR COMP (rooms and money), but we do it to get away for three days, blow some cash and relax doing something we love...gamble...oh, and drink...heavily.
I think I've also decided that we are doing this NEXT for Dominic's Bachelor Party...though we may not go to Atlantic City, I'd like to...I'll run the idea by him, but if we can't get that, maybe the Cherokee casino in NC...(only two less hours of driving for that one).
Anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know that if you don't hear from me until next week, now you know why. Both Fubar and I will be bringing laptops with us to AC, but if I have to pay for internet then I'll just say screw it and only use it for directions and movie watching. Otherwise you may get updates on the weekend from us...who knows...
Now don't you all go yelling "good luck" to me...
No comments:
Post a Comment