Saturday, February 17, 2007

2-17-07: Now posting the blog here and on MYSPACE...why? who knows?

Not really sure what made me decide I'm going to post the blog in two different places, but I figured what the hell, some people that read one won't read the other and vice versa. The more places you have something posted, the more likely it'll get read, I guess.

Tonight, I'm going to discuss something that is bothering the shit out of me...

Who has an ex? Now which of you has an ex that no matter how many times you've moved, changed your phone number, or even told them to get out of your life, they keep finding their way back in? Even if it means by stalking measures like looking your address up online, phone number, etc?

Well, lucky for me, it isn't MY ex I'm concerned with here. It's my wife's. A lot of people in Durham may remember good ol' Corey Sadler from the days that he lied about his education in order to get a job on the radio. That's right, I realize I put his real name here, but anyone that knows that my wife is my first "friend" on my Myspace page realizes that I'm an open book and my life can be found. It doesn't necessarily mean that I want everything coming out, but anyway.

So Christy tells me the other night that she received a birthday gift from Corey. Well, WHY was the first question. "Oh, we're still in touch through email and what have you, but he's married so you don't have to worry about him..." The next question was "HOW did he send you a birthday gift? He doesn't know where we live..."

"I didn't tell him." Okay, here's the problem. If my wife didn't tell her EX how to get to her house by NOT TELLING HIM the address, that means he's using extracirricular (sp) ways to find out information he should not be privy to.

The other problem I have with this asshole is the lie he leads with his wife. He constantly is sending my wife messages on myspace (her comments, I don't look at anything else on her site, I respect her privacy, even with all the BS of last year). Not just your normal "Hey, glad we know each other" messages, but the kind that make you wonder why he's with who he is..."You are the greatest, most special person I've ever met, and I feel honored to have ever been in your heart." or "You are the reason I am the me I am today..." kinda bullshit.

Now, I think its great that he thinks he found someone he can say that about...I'm just a little ticked off that it ISN'T HIS WIFE that he says that about...or does he tell every girl he's ever TRIED to get with the same thing?

Corey, I hope you read this...GO AWAY...LIVE YOUR LIFE and LEAVE US TO OURS...I am tired of you trying to be with my wife because you still miss something else that I realized and held onto.

I'm sorry your relationship with your wife can't be what mine is with mine...but I'm not sorry enough to let you get away with all this double talk to two women, and only one of which is YOUR wife...

Keep it up, we'll see where it gets everyone. Stop stalking my wife, and start applying your time to your relationship...if she married you, she deserves that effort you put in, trying to get Christy, and since Christy doesn't want that, start giving it to someone that obviously does.

Its no wonder we live in a society that constantly needs medication.

Next time, I promise something about comics.

No comments: