Saturday, February 03, 2007

2-3-07: Post 365...TAVA BEGINS!

Alrighty, why's it sound like I'm just re-writing the same thing over? I guess I am, and I'm not. Recently, I've noticed that the blog gets more hits when I write more, but that's not why I'm posting this...

JK and I have set up the very basic www.ardyvanstarr.com site to go ahead and start, and don't worry, even though it looks like its not being updated, it is...the next update will be on 2-6-07, Tuesday, to keep with the Tuesday / Thursday update schedule.

In fact, by the end of tomorrow, I should have ALL of February's pages fully uploaded to the web for it, and some of March's. We've got the first 11 pages fully drawn, and I've uploaded the first six, so this is a really great piece of news...this means I know we won't miss an update in February UNLESS something happens to me, so please don't wish it so...

To celebrate the occassion, however, I'm going to make an offer to anyone that wants a piece of TAVA beginning's history...

I will print out on cardstock, autograph and head sketch Ardy on the original day's strip if anyone wants it. I will be offering them for $5 a piece if anyone wants one, to help pay for JK and Junior Bruce Productions art expenses and shipping.

JK and I HAVE started a new blog for TAVA, as well, which will be added to the comic page for commentary on daily pages and such, as well as allowing for comments to be added to everything...

Hopefully, by March 1st, Crosby and Keenspot will get us an ad to help push The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures to the masses. I know Chris reads this blog, so I'll say, "HEY CHRIS! How about March 1st's ad space? hehe..."

Thanks for reading!

No comments: