Just some random quick thoughts:
- I hope the WWE turns Christian heel after his title loss and keeps him in the title picture. I want a good heel, though, one who thinks he's righteous, so before you know it, he turns face again and you love him even though you are supposed to boo him...y'know...like the ROCK.
- Lots of changes happening at the day job, and I worry for my boss. I think he sees the door closing on him, and it has a lot to do with his other managers. I was upset that my store fell from 99 in the company (out of 4400) to 223 this past week because of one bad week. But the ONE BAD WEEK, was absolutely the worst week my store has had in years. Sad thing is, most stores would have killed for a week at 3027. Notice the difference there?
- I got an invite to Nintendo's E3 press conference, so I am now on the list and just have to get myself to their shuttle pickup to go to it. I'm SUPER excited as they will be showing a NEW console for the first time since the Wii! WOWSERS!
- I haven't drawn anything in a while and feel as though I need to do more freehand work, instead of just the photorealistic work.
- My new attitude on things seems to be a hit, LOL. I am enjoying just being myself, but I really don't have a shut off valve for my mouth right now, so watch out. I feel if I were to meet some new people, I may be the hit of THEIR party, too.
- I have started watching Dr. Who (the new version), and I have to say, it seems like stupid british genius. I'm only two episodes in, but it's wacky and has a 70's Buck Rogers feel to it.
- I can't wait for White Collar's return. Or Burn Notice. Or The League.
- My dog won't stop whining and it is really beginning to piss me off. It's just damned annoying.
- You should play Portal 2.
- ach, time to bolt.
No comments:
Post a Comment