Friday, May 27, 2011

524: I had two 522's...

I hadn't written in a while and actually had someone text message me about it, but I told him I hadn't really had anything I wanted to write about...so I just didn't.

Situations with that girl have stalled entirely because she's had another family tragedy, so I haven't seen her, and aside from some texts and whatnot, no other communication so it just is what it is.  I had gotten pissed off at the situation because I felt she made a bad choice, but in life those are the choices she's allowed to make and obviously, the logical thinker's opinion doesn't matter, no matter bow right it sounded or appeared.

Work has totally kicked my ass and whipped me back into shape with getting shit done, as well.  I worked about 55-60 hours last week, getting my store in order the way my new regional manager wanted and I'm still unsure if it's exactly how he'd like, but it definitely allowed for some personal touch thinking, something I had not been allowed to do in probably the last two years.

My district manager told me the other night that I am not "where you should be professionally" due to the not being able to critically think for myself when those that stand out normally are allowed to make choices that can help their business.  It stinks to hear, because I hadn't thought I changed, but I had, and now it's more about gettin the labors of my staff to where they need to be so that I can concentrate on directing the business. It is an interesting change in perspective, and will continue to be so going forward as long as the movement and growth are not taken from me again like a lobotomy.

I also saw Hangover Part Two, and it wasn't as funny as the first one, but it was hysterical and you should.definitely wait for the end credit photos.  The movie was full with the same stylized jokes from the first film and Todd Phillips really knows bow to keep.someone entertained. This movie should definitely be taken in, and I think would be even better if you watched both together. I won't ruin it for anyone, but the drug dealing monkey is awesome.

Til next time...

No comments: