So I had this want to call her last night, and I just didn't. I also wanted or felt the need to get a drink last night and I didn't. I also woke up at 7am this morning, when I don't have to be at work until 3pm... this is a terrible feeling, as I will undoubtedly run out of gas before that. Unfortunate, too, as I have my boss and his boss coming to my store tonight for the launch of LA Noire, and then tomorrow, I'm supposed to possibly have THEIR boss coming to my store...yeesh.
Anyway, I feel that I'm at the end of trying to feel for something that isn't really there. I'm not anticipating gaining anything from how I feel for someone in this specific situation, as I've already run most of the outcomes through my head, and really feel like Tony Stark at the beginning of Civil War...a futurist.
Isn't it weird when you have all the answers, know what the proper solution is, but because you've deduced that through logic, it has to be thrown out the window because it isn't about logic, it's about emotion, and the feelings you have.
If I were able to just convert the feelings to understand the logic, I'd already be moving to the next situation. Oh well, guess that's part of my self management that needs to be worked on as well.
I'm finding myself getting pissed off at the situation from the other night. Not because I didn't do anything, but because the asshole gets a pass for talking shit about defenseless people. Everyone gets to choose how they live their life, but for fuck's sake...really? I just don't get people.
Argh...I'm sure my mind will still be on this later...
No comments:
Post a Comment