So my new regional boss is kicking my ass. I felt like I was busting my own ass, but apparently not. I believe him when he says he will get you to where you want to go, only I can't tell if he's trying to make that decision a "quit" as my choice, or a "promote me" from me.
He's intense, good at what he does, and he will never let.you feel like you accomplished something. These are good traits, unless you HAVE accomplished a lot of things.
Anyway, unlike EVERYONE else, he has been in my store almost everyday this week, and he really does put in the time.
The girl situation is still bugging me, but only because she's been in a down mood recently, and I can't figure out why. I just haven't been communicating with her as much because I have nothing to gain from it, and while I worry about her, if she isn't willing to say, "this is what's bothering me" than I can't help and all advice from everyone is generic and doesn't accomplish anything... but what do I know...
I guess more soon...
2 comments:
There's a very thin line between working your employees to death (and possibly causing more damage than good) and working your employees so hard that it pays off for everyone. Hope your regional doesn't cross that line. :)
yeah, it'd be nice, but I can't see how this guy was ever in my position. He seems that far removed, and doesn't seem very friendly. Now is this really who he is? I'm not sure, but you only get one time to make that ASSHOLE impression, and I'm thinking that's what it really is...
Post a Comment