So my first thought is that since I have my phone on airplane mode, is it 7:52 or 8:52? I have no idea how long I've been on the plane, but I know my phone is down to half a battery.
I came to a real decision the other day that I will not continue to pursue the single mom I've spent too much time blogging about, and instead I'm going to invest more time in figuring myself out and what I really want. I realized that even when buying a house, a car or any real decisions I've made, I ALWAYS compromised something, and I don't think when it comes to finding someone I want to spend "my life with" that I should compromise on ideals, beliefs or just wants...I mean, as I look back, I remember getting the Gray VIBE car even though I really wanted the blue...I settled for a one car garage on a house instead of the two I wanted, and then when you look at the woman I get most intrigued by seem to have more issues than positive qualities...
I recently learned, speaking of flaws, something I had heard but had no proof before yesterday. It seems my exwife really was pulled over for DUI again, in Hillsborough, and while what she does with her life is no story I care to hear about...how do you allow yourself to continue down the road when you've seen others head down that slippery slope? Karma and luck are crazy hitches, but they are even worse drinking buddies.
I should be excited this week...I'm in my element and the women around are into the same things I am, so why do I feel "blah?"
I obviously don't want to come across as that fork the booth babes have to smile to and then laugh at when you leave, and I legitimately want to meet up with some people that I actually DO know, but I still would like to meet some new life long NORMAL video gamers NOT the folks who only leave mom's basement for this and Star Trek conventions...
30 minutes left on the first flight and then I have to run two gate sections to try to not miss my flight as it will be boarding by the time I'm off here...maybe I can get a ride on one of those carts...
I would say at this rate, expect two more blogs tonight and if I can't sleep maybe I'll cue up a video one when I get to my hotel...man, I'm expecting it to be a dump... so hopefully its ok...
No comments:
Post a Comment