Next year, if I decide to come back to E3, I am definitely staying at one of the hotel rooms at one of the sponsored hotels, because the perks of doing so are better...I also need to make sure i'm not flat broke.
While I have had an amazing time, and enjoyed my experiences while here, I disallowed myself to really do anything except be healthier while here...I've walked about 8 miles over two days, had nothing to drink and feel like I may've lost ten pounds...but meeting up with outside people just didn't happen.
I've kept myself out of most bits of trouble, while running my mouth a bit to keep it fun. I had conversations with people both higher and lower on the gaming ladder and it is all fine and good...but...
Something is missing from my world right now...it's really beginning to bother me, too...dunno why, but it's really got me bothered now and I'm not even sure where I need to go with that bothered frustrations...
I look at this show and realize that it was the opportunity I should have taken to meet someone...or someones lol...but I didn't.
Uggh I feel happy and sad at the same time...how is that possible?
No comments:
Post a Comment