So I'm back from my trip to LA and everyone knows what I felt about that as I was enjoying myself as I always do but at the same time, disappointed in the feelings I had about being alone, not at the show, but in life in general. No sweat, though, the job keeps me busy enough as I continue to live like a hermit. Lol.
Arriving home, people have explained their jealousy of me and my trip, but otherwise, it is back to business as usual. Try to be successful in a world that doesn't get you laid, but you're the envy of 15 year old guys. Where's the irony there?
The show was amazing, and I saw more video game shit than I would k ow what to do with and of course will spend so damn much money on it. I think what I'll do is find both my facebook and twitter posts and compile them for people here in one or two blobs so they can see how I felt as I was seeing everything. Otherwise, you can look for me on youtube (robpotchak) to get 15 second scoops of what was happening AS IT HAPPENED. Man, I already miss being there, as it was MY ELEMENT. I feel lime that's where I could live like a king and be a success in alls eyes.
I think on my day off tomorrow I have every intention of finishing "Emotional Intelligence 2.0" so I can begin working on my improvement areas and make myself a monster of a manager, and maybe more...high aspirations for a retail store manager.
I've begun writing about a comic character created by me and someone else, using other tried ideas and spinning them on their ear to try to make them entertaining and different. We'll see how it comes out. I've decided to do what I call "snippet stories" as a way to make them quick, painless and easier on a n artist looking for something to do as they prepare for the next work.
I'll probably post the first script here after completion because it's interesting.
Gonna end this now, suddenly in a fun conversation about how "crew" is pr is not a sport....
No comments:
Post a Comment