Wednesday, June 15, 2011

534: Wednesday night thoughts

Plans like rules are apparently meant to be broken. I can't stay out all night, and the people I was supposed to hang out with all seem to have changes their plans. No big deal, but kinda disappointing.

Game 7 of the Stanley cup finals is on at the bar, and I am assuming that's why the place is as busy as it is...but who really cares about Boston v Vancouver? I don't even think the people originally from these places care about the outcome, which sucks because Game 7 is a blessing from the hockey gods, but a 3-0 score is not.

There's a table not too far from me that seems to be some sort of business outing, otherwise it just doesn't make sense. One guy, sitting at the head of the table and four attractive women all sitting around him, hovered in as if he's talking about the most important thing they will ever hear. Interesting and weird all rolled together.

I decided that I need to start doing something about my stomach and how I have to lose some weight a d hope that corrects my blood pressure Issues. I don't think its crazy out of whack like it used to be but I'd rather not fall over from a heartattack if I can prevent it. I know I need to take better care of myself and all, but I am definitely a lazy shit, so it's extremely difficult for me to motivate myself.

I'm sure more is going on in my head, but someone just bought the entire bar a shot...

No comments: