LANDIS, a title I created in 1997 and have retooled many many times since to attempt getting it published, and finally succeeded with the creation of A-BOMB publishing with Chris Crosby of Keenspot was turned down as a project from IMAGE COMICS (www.imagecomics.com) from publisher Erik Larsen after the submissions package was sent.
While this is disappointing, I will not stop attempting to get this story told, as it will probably see itself end up on book shelves from Keenspot by August 2005, but it may see itself as a special project on KEENSPOT.COM earlier in 2005 to establish an audience. Expect more news on this when I have it.
The packet which was sent to Image is being reworked to be sent to Platinum Studios as well as possibly Dark Horse Comics, and I'll give more information about that when I have it.
Wish me luck on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment