Monday, December 13, 2004

Original Art...? WWE Raw

Hey guys, if anyone is reading this (and I hope someone is) and knows where to get Travis Charest original art, please LET ME KNOW! This guy's art is amazing and makes me aspire to work harder on both my writing and my art.

In the coming posts, I'm planning on putting up the entire EboniX-Men story that you saw the cover for. Why? Just for kicks more than anything else. Chris Crosby of Keenspot (still the publisher of the soon to be released LANDIS TPB and online strips), who holds the rights to the property gave me the okay to republish it online if it is for non-profit, and well...like most, I'm not making any money on this...I just wanted everyone to get a chance to read some of the silliest stuff I've ever worked on.

If you have any suggestions about how to post it (one page at a time per day, or all at once) let me know. What I may do is just include a link to another site that I have it all posted at so everyone can take a look.

Tonight is also WWE RAW, a show that in the past few weeks has actually been pretty decent, except for those silly Simon Dean segments.

With Eric Bischoff coming back, tonight, expect him to make a note that the World Heavyweight Title will be held up in an Elimination Chamber match, where it'll be HHH, Orton, Edge, Benoit and possibly the likes of Batista, Shawn Michaels (if he's healthy) and Kane (if he's about to return) to make it the six man classic.

Watch for Jericho to try to interject himself into such a match, too...who knows, maybe we'll get another solid performance.

You can reach me at RobARDY@aol.com if you'd like to get in touch to let me know what you think of the blog, or if you can help answer any of my questions.

No comments: