I was online last night, and I got to chat with one of my best online buds, who I don't get a lot of time to talk to, JK Radke (I'm probably spelling his name wrong, too).
He's doing wonders on his current website, LIVINGCORPSE.com, a website that he used to base movie and tv reviews, now he's moving more in the realm of SCI-FI, HORROR only genres. I'll probably throw a review or two his way when I review things like my weekly review this week for Mark Texeira's new PUNISHER book (not horror or sci-fi, but I'm sure it'll be gory)RED X-MAS, guess they had to throw an X in there to generate sales.
So I've now learned that online poker sucks hard. It's easy to win, but its VERY easy to lose...BAD. But heck, it is all a learning experience before good ol' poker night starts.
Tonight will be disappointing, as my fiancee is out of town, and RAW is a BEST OF show...which their haven't been that many good moments this year. Geez, I wish my application for WWE Writer had been given a serious look, as I think I'd be able to help push them back to the level they need to go. While they have some great talent (Orton, Edge, Hurricane), rarely are they given their shot at grabbing the crowd. There would have to be some transition, but I think I could write people better.
Rob
No comments:
Post a Comment