Saturday, December 11, 2004

Time to Start Bloggingggggg...

Hey Folks, this is Rob Potchak. I write Comic books that do NOT seem to find their way to print, but that's not all I do. I'll pop in here from time to time with my thoughts on a bunch of different things. What typs of things will I blog about?

1) My own comic experience and where I'm headed.

2) NEWS and views on comics, including my reviews from MEDIASHARX.COM

3) Rumors on comics.

4) My personal view on my biggest vice, PRO WRESTLING.

5) From time to time I'll probably post a comic strip and maybe even jump it into a regular gig. Comic scripts that I've written and am attempting to get published.

6) Designs for characters and other pieces of "art" as I create them.

Hopefully this is something that people will begin to read, as I'm going to be giving as much information about how I feel about those things and keep everyone updated with my current creating scenarios as I can.

Until my first real post!

No comments: