Well, I'm at home alone with two dogs, and right now at work, meaning one dog is sleeping on the bed, and the other is in his cage making a mess out of things.
That's all well and good, and come the first of the year, I'll be sending my package of art/story of LANDIS to Platinum Studios. I wonder if they'll pick it up, or if I'll have to stick with just Keenspot and their publishing plans for Convention season as well as online, while I begin to start looking at publishing my own webcomic right here for everyone...and I'll give a little insight to that.
If you want to see anything, let me know. I like to be a sarcastic comedian, but I think what I may do first will be just some sketches and some works I've done before just to give everyone a look at my art.
If you see something you like, PLEASE, send your friends to come check it out. You can ALWAYS contact me.
I'm not sure how many people have checked this site out, but hopefully a few have by now.
As soon as I have my scanner working again, guys and gals...I'll have some stuff on here.
Until I start posting art, check out one of my favorite art groups at gelatometti.blogspot.com for some really cool Jim Lee and Ale Garza art...with a couple others chiming in every now and then.
Tonight I'll try and post my thoughts on both RAW and the MNF game, but until then, check out my reviews on MEDIASHARX.com in the comic section from last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment