Well, as the month rolls to an end, I haven't heard from Eric in a bit, so I figured I'll post a little about what's going on outside of comics (for me) right now. I'll probably finish the script for Thief #2 tomorrow or at latest by next week. I like where its going, so it should be able to get me to where I want it to go within 5 16 page issues (+ the #0 issue). Hopefully I can fit it into 4, so I don't feel I'm ripping people off for a 16 page book for less than $2.00. I mean, with all the books that are 22 pages of story for $3 or more, a book for less than $2 with just as much meat, just a little less potatoes should be something people want to look at.
So in wrestling, Batista finally left Evolution, even though everyone knew it was going to happen. I personally can't wait, because the road to Wrestlemania has a stop near me, so I've got tickets to the March 7th RAW, and that ought to be a lot of fun. Hopefully they'll bring Mick Foley back so that I have someone I really respect in there, too.
GELATOMETTI seems to be having difficulties uploading recently. if you haven't seen this website, you need to check it out, its here at blogger, and its the blog of the WILDSTORM STUDIO of artists. Very cool, hopefully they'll get their problems figured out.
Been having some trouble sleeping recently. Most of it is attributed to my one dog, Ardy, who whines since he's not allowed on the bed. It typically started about 8:30 in the morning, and Christy normally comes to bed around 2-4, so it doesn't leave a lot of sleep with as light as I sleep to begin with. Hopefully this won't hurt my production on THIEF, but if it does, you guys know where its coming from.
Landis, my other dog, turned 3 yesterday. Easy daqte to remember, 2/22/02, not too hard to see. I wanted to give her a shot (since in human years she's 21) but I stopped myself, since she's had a kidney stone before. Don't want her to go through any more problems, so I'll just stick to water for the dogs...not to mention, it's less for me.
I've done some more sketches for the Revamp and Earthshock characters from THIEF, and though I'm sticking to a retro look for Earthshock (he was created in a time that Rob Liefeld books were a hit), but Revamp is going to be REVAMPED into a new kind of vampire. I like both designs, and am trying to keep them more cartoony. You'll probably see them before too long.
Well, before I start making stuff up, I'm going to bolt.
No comments:
Post a Comment