Well everyone has been waiting on this one...
Thief #0 is well-underway. Eric and I have decided that we will not release the book until its perfect and complete. This doesn't just mean this issue. So as of right now, we will be waiting a while to publish, but the good news is this, Eric is already 4 pages into the script, and with touchups coming up, the art is looking good. He's penciling first, and then we'll test some ink methods, with it being possible for ME to ink some of the pages myself, which is making me giddy just thinking about it.
We showed you a cover concept idea for the book, as well, so you guys are getting a good look at what's coming up. Hopefully you are just as excited as Eric and myself. I'm going to have to get him access to the blog, so that he can update himself, and start uploading some pics.
Guys, at his current pace, Eric will be catching up to where I am with the script in no time...which isn't really a bad thing, since the closer I think the book is to completion, the more I get jazzed to write more.
When the pages are more final, I'll possibly upload pics of the pencil to ink visual. I think everyone will get a kick out of all of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment