Well, what a weird week this has been.
First, as you all read, I'm moving forward with certain projects and making them happen, and then I had my first poker night tonight, and unfortunately, I missed the money round by about $3 in chips, BOO...
On the Comic front, Eric and I had a conversation through email these past few days, and with him trying out a cartoony "Powers-y" style, he feels that he wants to work on THIEF before Atomic Teen...and because of this, we've decided to go a different route than initially stated, which should be fortunate for all, but some who really wanted to see AT first, unfortunately will just have to wait.
We've decided to bump THIEF up into production now, because its really the freshest and newest of the ideas, and 100% original. As you've seen from Eric's art, he's definitely having fun with the project, too, so it looks like we're going to start seeing some penciled pages within a few weeks.
At the same time, expect me and Josh (JK) Radtke to continue persuing a comic strip online, that may even be seen here, who knows. More on that when there's more to inform about.
No comments:
Post a Comment