Alright, I'm going to try to do this in bullet form.
**- LANDIS v.1 (Volume 1) should be in MAY's issue of PREVIEWS, and be available at the latest in July. That means any orders for it through Amazon or Barnes and Noble online will be fulfilled by then.
As a side note on this, I want to thank Chris Crosby for putting up with me, and how much of a dick I probably was for a lot of it. Hopefully he realizes how near and dear to me that material is, and I've grown to understand why it has taken so long for this to finally be getting put together. He told me today that in the coming months, I'll receive color proofs to make sure everything is up to par before the finaly printings come out.
Hopefully, I'll actually be allowed to put some of my own sketches in there for the characters and such, because it isn't often that your work gets done, and if nothing else, like Kevin Smith, I'm putting everything I have into this, that way I can say that I drew something in it.
**- Thief may be put aside from an artside until the right artist has been found for the property. JK Radtke expressed interest early on for it, but has since decided that he'd rather work off rust with a webcomic or a smaller project, like the miniseries, ARDY/TORCH: Spring Broke. No problem from me, I'd rather have the script complete so I may be able to shop the property off.
**- As stated in bullet above, JK Radtke and I are putting the possibility of a webcomic together, and who knows where or when it might end up, but we're hoping to have some neat little pieces to use to show it in the coming weeks. There are two ideas from us, DREAD MUTT, a story about a Bounty Hunting Dog, and Radtke's own Sister Syn, which I'm sure he can explain better than me, so I won't even try.
**- Atomic Teen is going to move forward, but I'll stress the title like this...although I'm expecting it to be an ongoing story, it may start as a two or three issue story, then take a hiatus, before returning to continue, much like Warren Ellis and John Cassaday's Planetary. Just the format, not the story =).
**- Thief may end up being drawn by Eric Kent as well, but only after an issue or two of Atomic Teen have been completed, but this could change like the wind...more later.
**- Ardy: City That Never Sleeps, my first published comic story (after a book from 5th Panel Comics) is being contemplated for a return. The idea is simple...without having to redraw it, I'm thinking about releasing the whole story (including the 10 page finale) in a REDUX format, possibly re-writing some scenes and re-lettering the entire book. The reason is first, no one ever got to see the end, second, Earthshock from THIEF is actually the "villain" here, too, and third, I think the script may not have gone over as well as needed, so I'm looking to reletter it.
With this, will it happen? If I have my way it will. Eric has said that he'll help with this ANY way he can, and although I'm not exactly sure how we're going to do it, I would expect more info on this as well.
Hopefully I'll be able to give another big update like this when it happens. If and when I get more info on any of this stuff, you know here's where to look first.
No comments:
Post a Comment