Sunday, February 06, 2005

Superbowl Sunday

I know I've already given my prediction, but I'm going to go into how I think the game NEEDS to go if its going to end with how I said.

Everyone believes if Philly is going to win, its going to be a game where they have to win a close one. I don't think this is the case. In the 8th week of the season, when New England was playing Pittsburgh, Pitt jumped out to a 17-3 lead, and New England was done. They didn't know what to do, and they were taken out of their gameplan.

A close game can go to either team, and Adam Vinatieri is probably the most clutch player in the game since Joe Montana.

Philly needs to make a quick score and a quick stop in the first quarter. If they don't get that, its going to be a long day. These two teams have only played 2 games in 5 weeks, now. There's going to be some rust, so Philly needs to jump out early.

It'll be interesting. But I'm stating this as fact. The Eagles NEED a quick score out the box, to throw the other team off their plan.

No comments: