Hey all, I figured I'd give everyone an update on me and my projects, considering this in comic book numbering is a spot where you charge extra and make it a doublesized book for absolutely no reason.
First, I haven't done it yet, but I think i'm going to update the t-shirt designs at the store, and once again put them at a price that I make $0, so that anyone who wants one can get one. Sure, they may look expensive, but I'm not making anything for them, so help a guy out with advertising. Actually, if anone has a favorite LANDIS, TAGGER, or ARDY piece that they'd like to see as a print, or as a t-shirt, LET ME KNOW, and I'll see if I can make a cool design out of it. Send comments to the end of this post to let me know.
So in wrestling, a lot of stuff seems to be happening...including ECW making a FULL TIME comeback. This is crazy, considering Vince McMahon doesn't normally bring things back that he killed. But this is different. He realizes that it still works, and its what the people want to see. After selling out the last two ECW PPVs, he's decided its time to go ahead and gvie Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer the reigns to start a new promotion back up. They've already cemented a timeslot with the USA network (albeit a 2 am on Saturday slot), and it looks like former talent is being signed to contracts as we speak. I'd love to see Lance Storm come back, and not to mention that, but I would personally LOVE to see RVD win a world title at the PPV and grab the spraypaint (RED) and spraypaint ECW onto the belt and make that the ECW world title.
Anyway, with all the projects, nothing new to report, really, but I'm hoping to start drawing some more in the next couple of days, and who knows, maybe even try to draw something that I can try to get my wife to paint for me, and then put it on auction to the thousands of fans...maybe.
Also, www.myspace.com/potsandpansink is up to 38 friends, but come on...I KNOW you guys that read this have myspace pages. but I can't get to you, you have to come to me. Send a friend request, it will not get shunned.
Til next time...adn another 275 posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment