So the new laptop is awesome, I love it. Already have Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2 on it, but having problems getting used to the drawing aspects due to the sensitivity of the stylus, so I may try to do some more abstract art first to get a handle for everything.
I've aso been thinking to hep with my proportions, I might buy some largely articulate Action figures and take digital camera pictures of them, start another layer of art and draw on top of them to get a better sense.
Some may call that cheating, but I call it learning by photo realism, and I think it may help me develop a new art style that may be mimicked in the future...who knows. heh.
I'll show some experiments when I do this attempt, but if you have opinions on things you think may help, let me know...I'm planning on doing this with lighting effects and everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment