Sunday, May 14, 2006

Post 285: Tablet PC...purchased!

Alrighty,

I know that I said I was going to wait until the 64 bit processor ones were going to come out, but I got too good of a deal on a comp that has 1gb memory, 80gb harddrive, widescreen display and a 1.7 pentium M processor.

Hopefully this will help me get over my issues with creating but its also probably going to be my main computer now.

Its a gateway, but I purchased the 3 yr with accidental damage protection on it. Its a cx2618, which Best Buy just started carrying the newer model, the 2620, which there were NO differences on, but they wanted 500 more for it. So even with the service plan, I was able to get this for less than $1500.

I think its great, but I'm sure there's a lot to learn, now...hehe. Thanks for helping me with my decision making...it was totally needed!

No comments: