Friday, May 05, 2006

Post 278: Why Post 277 was rescinded.

Yes, I took down the last post...why? Because I realized it was a propaganda piece which took all blame off of me for recent events with my friends. It was written in a well intoxicated moment and due to that, the facts were skewed more away from me.

Anybody you talk to will let you know that I give an honest opinion almost all the time. Its how I live my life, almost to a fault. However, one thing that I've been great at doing in my life is argue. I probably should have stayed in school to become a defense lawyer, only my morals probably wouldn't allow me to do it.

Anyway, with things the way they are, all my friends are noticably on edge, as am I. So I took the last post down because I felt wrong for putting it up.

No comments: