Friday, May 05, 2006

Post 282: Landis on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/LANDIS-0-GRADED-VF-NM_W0QQitemZ6601863820QQcategoryZ3983QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Two copies available of LANDIS from FCBD 2003. This is the original book. If you purchase the copies and send them to me, I WILL autograph them and ship them back.

If not, its okay.

2 comments:

Potsy said...

That's so sweet!

I'll be at Heroes Con in Charlotte one of the three days (June 30, July 1st, or July 2nd)but unfortunatelyI was unable to do anything for FCBD, since I was working the day job (BOOOOO.)

I hope you end up getting a copy, since they are pretty scarce, now.

Unknown said...

How bout this one Rob - not only do I still have signed copy of LANDIS #0 but I still have it in the cardboard, plastic wrap that you sent it to me in. It's practically a timeless classic now, heh or something. I still stand by the fact that it was a fantastic read.