So literally 3 posts after I hit my 400th blog post, the MySpace blog that I began writing this to is now about to hit 1000 hits. This is a sign of accomplishment, as both my wife and myself take pride in our writing, almost as much so as in our art (in her case...in mine, I take more pride in my written word, hehe).
In an update of sorts on The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures, both JK and I have fallen behind in our duties, as was BOUND to happen since we're both slackers, however, I've found the perfect thing to take the place of some of it until we can catch back up.
Today, JK re-sent me the rough sketches for the first 19 pages of the story, and since my life is all about comics, dvds and videogames, I've gone ahead and placed behind the scenes materials in the place of the comic for the next two weeks. Not only have I gone ahead and placed these rough pages up there, but I've written in some commentary and thoughts that have been ongoing since we started this ordeal and the contract that we abide to.
I've also decided that if he haven't caught up with a decent amount of material before that's over, that I'll actually start placing some sketches from both myself and JK on the site to show people more behind the scenes stuff and what goes on between our moments of genius.
I'll probably write more tonight on this thing, but 24 just came on, so I'm gonna bolt...yes, like with the SHIELD, I'm addicted.
No comments:
Post a Comment