"Unfortunatley your videogame store manager husband goes wacko if I post anything on your page" --My Wife's ex.
I'm proud of what I do for a living, making people happy in a field I enjoy. Do I think I could be doing more to help support my family, yes...do I think it's necessary to attempt to insult the guy that got the girl, just for your own shits and giggles? Sure, why the hell not?
Y'see, I'm secure enough in my relationship with my wife, that she knows of women I find attractive, certain qualities she doesn't have that I like, and so on. She knows I love her, and that I love her more than anything. Funny, then, isn't it, that we get this feeling that someone is trying to disturb the pot?
Oh well. To me it's the same old shit with him. He's been in the background, trying to get Christy back since before I ever knew her, and that'll probably continue until the day I die.
Psycho? Me? Nah. Tempermental? Sure. That's more like me. I've got a temper. Hell, I've got a mean streak, but in no way am I psycho...now however, maybe someone needs to look in the mirror, thank their blessings that God gave them the opportunity to find a person that loves them for who they are...and love them back.
I hope you find what you are looking for in yourself to love YOUR wife, Corey. I can understand why you never want to let Christy go, she is the most precious being in this world, and your abusive behavior and not knowing how to let things be lost her for you.
Its okay, sport, I know you are just trying to rile me up, and I figured I'd give you this response, rather than what you want, which is probably a tongue lashing that you can try to spin your own way...Sorry. As much as a debate might be fun, I feel I've given you too much space and empowerment already.
I'm not jealous of something you don't have...not like you, so I can't say I know how you feel, because I don't. I hit the jackpot with her, and it almost seems like you've hit a wall without.
No comments:
Post a Comment