Friday, April 20, 2007

4-20-07: 4-20-07: The First MySpace POTS AND PANS INK CONTEST

A contest now? Why?

Simple. Yes, after writing that blog a couple days ago about how I write this for me and it doesn't bother me who is reading, I've decided that TODAY I would like to know who is reading. So here's how this works.

Just write a Comment to this on the blog, (or a reply on the Blogspot blog), and I'll wait about three days, and then based on the people that have responded just by responding with a "Hi!" I'll pick a name out of the hat and the winner will receive a copy of the LIMITED EDITION Dead Sonja cover, autographed by yours truly.

Yes, I am going to post a bulletin about this as well, but today, I just want to see who wants to win something cool. Is that so wrong?

Again, just reply with a "Hi!" and you'll be entered to win. IF you are chosen as the winner, I'll send you a message on MySpace and have you send me your address to send you the copy of the book...Remember, these are limited to 400 TOTAL copies, so this is going to be EXTREMELY RARE.

If more than 20 people reply, I'll pick TWO winners...if more than 50 reply, I'll do a personalized sketch for the winner.

I think that's fair.

4 comments:

JAB said...

Hi! LOL if we enter at both spots does that double the chances of winning? I am shocked more people have not entered.

Potsy said...

me too, and sure, why not! :)...I'm going to run it longer, too...

Conollain said...

Hi! I don't know if the contest is still going, but I thought at least I should leave a note. I read, just not religously.

Potsy said...

john, no sweat, I appreciate the honesty, but the contest has been won, but stay tuned, I will have more in the future!

Rob