http://robpotchak.blogspot.com
www.elisalandis.com
myspace.com/potsandpansink
and now...dun da da...
rpotchak.deviantart.com
Why am I placing it everywhere? I don't know...maybe this way people that interact with me one way or another will start interacting with me a little more frequently. Maybe I'll be content that I get read by more than 1000 people a month and add another 500 people to that? Who knows. Truth be told, I'm really just doing it because I want to keep that page active, like both of the others.
Now, to compliment this, I think I'll start an art exchange with it. If anyone wants to draw Ardy or Elisa Landis, from either of their respective comic series on Keenspot (elisalandis.com and ardyvanstarr.com) let me know.
I'll try my hand at your characters, you try yours at mine. Hell, if I like'm enough, the art trades may get included in a future collected version of either story. So anyway, here are the characters, and you guys tell me if you are interested...

No comments:
Post a Comment