This week has been a bear. I had to work on Sunday even though it was technically my day off. Then, I promised myself and my wife I'd start those Alcohol classes. I did that, too, and though I feel like its obvious that sometimes that will feel like a total bust, the first class went over well, and I know that I'm going to be the one people either like or hate, since I'll probably be the most vocal person in the room...
Wednesday, I had inventory at my store. I told everyone there that we'd be done by midnight, and guess what? All the counting in my store was DONE by midnight, and we were out of there by 12:30...not bad when you don't get started until 10:00pm and there's over 7600 pieces counted... since the last store we did had 6600 pieces and took until 1:30. We were properly organized and only needed to find sku numbers for 5 items all night...damn I'm good. Now, hopefully, we weren't missing A LOT, because this way I can get my team rolling the way we need to for the summer.
Tomorrow, my district Loss Prevention managers are going to be in the area, which means Derek and Kyle have got to be on their p's and q's...
Friday, well, Friday is a fun one, since originally I thought my Regional Manager, Cindy, was going to be there...now I know she isn't going to be there, but three DMs will be, including my personal DM, Kevin, but I'm not really worried about that visit, since they want to be conducting manager interviews.
Saturday should be fun. I work the morning shift, and then the big thing I'm kinda excited about is going to THEE DOLLHOUSE, a gentlemen's club, to see Jenna Haze. I didn't go to the Tera Patrick one the last time one of these went on, but Jenna...wow...going to see her do her thing is like going to the Superbowl...you just don't expect to be in the right place at the right time to be able to see that more than a couple times in your lifetime. Christy is okay with going, but I told her she didn't have to go if she didn't want to. Truthfully, I hope someone drives, because I'd like to consume a little bit more than the atmosphere that night.
Finally, the weekend cramps right back up because after working and then going out to see Haze, we get to launch the new Pokemon game for all the kids in the world that can't EVER seem to get enough of those damn little critters in their damn little balls. I'm being forced to work this day by the company, and won't have a day off until a couple shifts after that, which is horseshit in and of itself, but you do what you gotta.
So this weekend will have some bright spots if it pans out, but you take it however you can, and at least I can figure on Fubar going to the stripclub with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment