Well, the final numbers are in for October, and needless to say, they were outstanding, as it was an Amazing month for numbers.
As we look back here were our records for Largest week, Largest Week including reloads and largest month and largest month including reloads... And then I'll show where the new record stands...I'm very excited! The largest week is NOT INCLUDING ANY ADS THAT RAN that bring in readers.
Largest Week: 8449 (week 42)
New Record: 8637 (week 43)
Largest Week (Inc. Re) 67920 (week 34)
New Record: 82426 (week 41)
Largest Month: 28337 (Sept. 05)
New Record: 41627 (Oct. 05)
Largest Month (In. Re) 91645 (Aug. 05)
New Record: 141292 (Oct. 05)
These ARE HUGE! Wow! Now if we could get Landis on the Top 100 Webcomics listing, that would make my year! Hehe...I'll look into what it takes and hopefully get some help from you readers!
Thanks so much for your continuing support on this...and if you know someone that MAY want to be an artist for it, have them send me an email...
rpotchak@gmail.com
Thanks again everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment