Thursday, November 03, 2005

Post 174: PSP and other things.

Well, I triedto use the new web browser on my PSP to view LANDIS, and although the site comes up, it didn't show the actual comic, which was a bit disappointing, but the file is probably too large for the browser on it.

I've been looking at a lot of other web-comics recently, and one that I give my highest recommendation is EATKITTIES.COM, a manga that is just wonderful on the eyes, and another called INTERLOCH, both of which are on the TOP Web Comic listing.

I guss part of me feels that I may be able to sway a great artist off of their current web-story, and get them on Landis, and I think very similar to Marvel's idea of changing totally on art style from their last version of ULTIMATES to the Joe Madureira version for the third installment is the only way to do things.

If I can't get Owen to come back for another run on Landis (even just penciling), then I want to change it dramatically, so that it stands on its own.

I guess you've heard it hear first, hehe.

No comments: