Thursday, November 24, 2005

Post 187: Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey all,

give thanks and have a wonderful day.

Later, I'll probably be lettering Ardy: City That Never Sleeps The Director's Cut, which I've already gathered all the pages (its now 25 pages in length, compared to the original 21), the original covers of the books he appeared in (though I'll probably need to put Landis on there, as well, hehe), pinups from all over, some never before seen sketches and more.

I've already completed changing the art to grayscale and adding tones to it. I'm relettering it, with changes to the script to help the flow and the wording to be more up to date...

I've also found a printer that although it isn't print on demand, though I would have liked that, it's inexpensive enough to do a black and white book and have 32 pages and keep the cost of the book below 2.50 per copy...so I think I'm going to do that and set up a storefront here to sell them.

No comments: