Well,
I'm now up and done page 15 of the book. I truly think this is going to be something I'm proud of. I'm going to ask my pro buddies if they want to contribute a pinup to the book, but I have to keep the page count down, as I don't want to incur other charges. Based on where it is right now, I believe the total page count is about 28, which means I have four more pages I can play with, so three if you don't include the page where I thank everyone...
The back cover is going to be an advertisement or Landis, and either include the cover from Ethan Van Sciver or possibly an Owen cover, unless Owen wants to do a pinup =)...
Well, if Notre Dame wins today, I expect them to go to the Fiesta Bowl in Arizona. I also expect to BE AT THAT GAME if that is the case, since I have family in Arizona, and a buddy is already trying to get plane tickets.
Now all I need are two things...1) Notre Dame to win tonight and 2) Tickets to the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment