Sunday, November 27, 2005

So here's a page in progress of ARDY: CTNSthc as I guess the acronym is now, hehe.

I'm really happy with how the pages are turning out. Tim, the artist has said that the graytones really give it a new dimension that just wasn't available back in 1996/97, so hopefully it looks good enough to draw some attention.

The funny thing is I'm seeing exactly how bad the script WAS, so I've given it an overhaul, so anyone that has seen THIS page before (this is one of the pages that HAS been published before), you'll see how different the script already is. If I had a larger page count to play with, I may have put up a side by side comparison to the differences, but I don't really think that's necessary, as this is my first attempt at "being George Lucas," hehe. This is the image I want this product to have, and I think I'm accomplishing a polished product ready for print. Posted by Picasa

No comments: