Sunday, November 06, 2005

This is an attempt by me (June 15, 04) to get back into drawing some of the characters from Landis. I don' t think I've posted this piece here, before, but I may have.

You'll notice a huge stylized difference between how I draw Ardy and how Owen does.

Oh, as a notice of something I just remembered, and can't believe I forgot it in the first place...next year is Ardy's 20th birthday. That's right, Ardy was created by me while I was in 3rd grade, and that was the fine year of 1986. What does this mean, exactly? I'm not sure...but I'll be attempting to release ARDY: CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS the Director's cut, if there is any way I can get the art, otherwise I'm going to have to "remaster" it myself, and hopefully reletter it all, as well...

Other than that, I've been putting A LOT of thought into doing an Ardy one-shot... written and penciled by me...and then I'll probably have Eric ink it (and fix all my bad art, too, hehe). I just really want to show why people like Mike Weiringo, Doug Mahnke, Bill Maus and even Dave Finch have attempted to catch his likeness. Well, enough of this mindless chatter...go on about your night =). Posted by Picasa

No comments: