Saturday, November 05, 2005

Post 175: THIEF UPDATE

Well, in totally unrelated news to Landis, its time to fill people in a bit about current OTHER projects.

Eric has sent me the pages via UPS for the first issue of Thief and he is still claiming these are his best pages to date. Some seeing early prelims, I can't dispute that, since he's putting A LOT of effort, heart and soul into them.

With THIEF, Eric and I are not going to publish ANY of it until its all completed... meaning that if I don't get off my ass and start writing more, it might not get done. The book is done in a different format than normal American/Western comics, as the chapters or issues (trying to tie the terminology all together for both online and those that read paper books only), as the stories only consist of 16 pages each, in an effort to give most bang for the buck, the main story would be 16 pages, and the rest of the book would consist of things like script pages, sketches and other, and keeping the cost to the consumer down.

It'll be interesting because I intend to publish the story myself, but if Crosby wants to bring the final project to Keenspot, since he's been real nice to me, we'd probably do that, as well.

No comments: