Saturday, November 19, 2005

Post 185...more babble

Well,

lots of weird things tend to happen at this part of the year, and its normally inexplainable (or is it unexplainable?) and it really makes me wonder if it is truly the change of weather that causes the craziness in all people?

Next week, we celebrate Thanksgiving, so if the numbers on the pages are down, I understand, because I want everyone spending time with their families and being thankful for everything they have, rather than waiting for an update on my blog, hehe, or my comic.

I am going to be seriously trying to clean up more pages of ARDY: CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS, for its release, whether its online or in print, though I really hope it comes out in both. I've got some art that can be used as a cover, notto mention, I've got some REALLY funny stuff that I may include in an ARDY retrospective.

What's weird here is that many people don't know a lot about Ardy, because he plays such a short and small role in Landis, and it was designed that way...in fact, I kinda snuck him into the story in the same way that Kevin Smith was Silent Bob.

When I found out LANDIS #0 was going to be full color and available on Free Comic Book Day (high volume, in other words) I snuck Ardy into the script, and even wrote him into following issues of the series. Although I think a series with Ardy would take off at some point, he is best served (at this point) as a supporting character, but I still want him to get his own Star.

He will. I want everyone to see him. He's popular around the comic book community (or was circa 2002), but he'll always be my first character, and the one that will be my favorite to write.

No comments: