Tuesday, April 19, 2011

505: How I roll...

So I'm feeling all out of sorts, and I'm not sure why. Butterflies in the stomach are NOT something I'm known for but yesterday, I had a terrible day at work, and it wasn't because anyone said or did something, it just was. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, except I did more work than I usually do, school kids are out right now, which means heavier business flow than usual, and no help to get more done. I even did a drawing yesterday of Batman, where I went for a Frank Miller meets Neal Adams piece. I used Gerard Butler as the face, and yes, I can tell the proportion looks funny, but that's kinda out the reference looked. Also, I know the right side of the mask seems off, but here it is anyway...and since I always use ink for the works, there's no real correction available without caking on the whiteout.
























Today, I want to be a better day than yesterday, but I'm still outta whack. Not sure why, but I'm blaming short-timer syndrome, more work than usual and not feeling special, lol.


Yes, I noticed when I brought the blog back for it's latest go round that I've started using TXT speak, and oh well, it isn't like anyone's reading the damned thing, anyway, and if they are, I can't understand why...Sappy guy talks comics and being really bad at relationships...sounds like a winner to me...?


Gotta get my head in the game, probably need to punch a wall til my hand bleeds...that normally gets the adrenaline going...even if it makes it so I want to kill someone even more...just talk, there folks, I have no tendency for that, just a temper :).

No comments: