Saturday, April 23, 2011

508: To give up or not...?

So, that girl I kinda dug...well, I must have pissed her off, because suddenly, I'm getting no responses from her while she's dealing with a personal tragedy. I said something she didn't like, and while I tried to make her understand what I meant by what I said, I don't think she followed, and well, I guess I don't know her well enough to try to be a friend in this situation.

I don't know what to do here...but this type of thing urges me to want to try and fix the issue, but everyone is different here and if she is still grieving, she's got to have time for that...I know this, and I'm being unselfish, but I need to know if I should keep trying, or if I should just let it blow over, and start over, someone new...yada yada.

She needs her time and space, obviously, but I'm also wondering if this is going to be where she'll still show up at the same place as me one night and we'll just see where that goes...

I dunno. I'm freaking out over this, and I suddenly seem depressed, when I'm really not.

I dunno...I just keep wrapping my head around this really big zit...I just wish it would pop one way or the other...

No comments: