Friday, April 29, 2011

513: The speech.

I'm going to write a little into this, a heads up if you will.

John and I have known each other for well over a decade, and he's probably the only friend I have never had a fight with. I'm not sure why, we have seen each other at our best and at what was probably each other's worst. We've seen each other go through nasty break ups, and even both got dumped on "Independence Day."

While most of our long conversations consist of sports, I know he's heard me break down, and I'm pretty sure I've heard him do it as well.  Anyway, he's one of my best friends, and I probably should have known my marriage wouldn't last when he told me he couldn't make it. So let's try to write a speech.

Hmm...I have writers block. Haha...let's get back to it.

No comments: