Thursday, March 16, 2006

And because I want to make it an extra special Thursday for people who come here on a day without a comic update, here is my favorite panel that JK has drawn for The Ardy Vanstarr Adventures, so far.

JK and I have been a tad worried about the action sequences, since we were both knowing that a funny comic would be easy, but a more COMIC comic (like Landis), is much more difficult. This panel came off extremely fluid, which is the best way to describe movement in a static picture. No need for movement lines or anything, you just know that he just popped the IGP officer in the chops.When this panel is finalized, I may take that Ardy upperbody and create the next great ARDY T-shirt out of it (maybe with a silly slogan like, "Karate Chop!" on it for kicks).

I'd really like to see people's opinions on these things...and also...

I've been considering getting a MYSPACE page for NO other reason than to have a much larger outlet for the blog...anyone have an opinion to chime in on that? Posted by Picasa

No comments: