Well,
We're now over 250 blog posts here, and I have got to say that it's been real fun. I've enjoyed it. No, I'm not going to stop them, either.
So everyone knows, Chris is responsible for the updates on the website, currently, though that may change as soon as we go into TAVA, so currently, he has all these gorgeous Landis pieces that were to be the covers that he wants to show off. As I stated earlier, I have uploaded ALL the City That Never Sleeps files to him, already, so they can be put online at any point.
Since I know nothing about web-publishing or anything, I'm kind of at the mercy of an extremely busy guy, but as I told him, if he wanted someone to head up the Publishing (print) end of Keenspot, I'd be able to do that, since I like laying out pages like that.
Aynway, all I can say, is that I know he has the pages available to him, something I don't have anymore, due to the bad HDD, but at the same time, I understand his wanting to show off these great pieces, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment