Sunday, March 12, 2006

Post 245: Success...kind of.

Well, just as a quick update...my desktop IS running again...now with the new harddrive, so I have to replace some software, but after that's complete, I'll probably be able to start posting more drawings here and everything.

just figured I'd let everyone know that to fully restore the drivers on a computer is a total bitch...but at least now I can be in my computer room and typing on a full sized keyboard, rather than always on the laptop.

Thanks again to those that helped, and Ernie...you are the winner of the LANDIS print plus the sketch. I'll be doing the sketch ON the print, to truly make it one of a kind. email me your address at rpotchak@gmail.com to have me send the prize!

Have a nice night, all...and only two weeks til I'm in Atlantic City...I love gamble.

No comments: